Lisa D. Bingen
Partner and Director, Trust Administration Group
LISA D. BINGEN has more than 25 years of experience in fiduciary administration, serving in senior roles at two large banks before joining Virginia Estate and Trust Law, PLC. She currently oversees the firm’s Trust Administration Group.
“When I joined the firm in 2019, I was excited to oversee the expansion of what was already a well-run trust group. I enjoy working with a group of people dedicated to helping individuals and families.”
- Estate Planning Council of Richmond, Member
- SunTrust Delaware Trust Company, Board Member
- Trust Administrators Council of Richmond, Member
Prior work experience
- SunTrust Bank (now Truist), Fiduciary Risk Manager and Senior Vice President
- Wells Fargo Bank, Trust & Fiduciary Specialist and Vice President
- Freed & Shepherd, PC, Associate
Education and recognition
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Virginia, B.A.
Beyond the job
“When away from work, I like to cook and spend time with my family. My sister and I also closely follow collegiate women’s gymnastics in the winter months.”